We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ziwani safari trip

Wigan,Lancs
Level Contributor
37 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
ziwani safari trip

Going on this trip in July and wonder what to take clothes wise. Any body know if trousers are a must for men in the evening and what footwear is advisable? Any help please as we are new to kenya.

Hythe, United...
Destination Expert
for Kenya
Level Contributor
2,396 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ziwani safari trip

Yes to trousers, trainers will be fine if you dont plan any walking safaris.

The link below will help with what else to pack

tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g294206-c3322/Kenya…

Wigan,Lancs
Level Contributor
37 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ziwani safari trip

Thanks for that link it's really helped us decide what we need.

Telford, Shropshire
Level Contributor
2,431 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ziwani safari trip

Jean - as you're going to Ziwani, I would advise some "closed" shoes not sandals - some with a hard sole like trainers as you will be taken on a nature walk and there are some thorny areas (not to mention animal pooh!!) whilst out and about walking.

You have made a great choice in Ziwani. It's one of my favourite places and the Manager, Solomon, is a wonderful chap. Make the most of their evening game drive, we saw some incredible stuff last time we went on one.

I usually wear shorts and t-shirts with trainers or sandals during the day. I wear long light weight trousers in the evening with closed shoes, a light fleece as the evening drive may be a little cool. Don't forget to take a torch on the bus with you and cover up with mozzie repel especially as the camp is alongside a beautiful lake.

I've done a review on Ziwani and know it and the staff very well. If you have any further questions, please get in touch with me.

Min xx

4. Re: ziwani safari trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2010, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Diani Beach
Recent Conversations