We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

JT Safaris

Which Diani Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Plymouth, United...
5 posts
Save Topic
JT Safaris

Can anyone tell me how we can book one..? Where we find out prices? And also if you know whether they will pick us up from the Diani Reef Beach and Spa Resort or if we have to make our own way to Mombasa..?

We would love to book one as we have heard such brilliant things about them and have found one that suits us however, we've been in contact with them through email and they dont seem to answer any of our questions. Also cant find any of this information on the website.

Would really appreciate some help :)

Grimsby, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: JT Safaris

I am in the process of booking with JT safaris and have wired him a deposit. I find that if you ask more than 1 question per email he only answers 1 so I send a seperate email for every question i want an answer for!! It works as I have lots of emails with lots of answers and I am confident in what I am getting.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: JT Safaris

we are having the same problems at the moment, we have given him very clear details of what we wanted, all his replys are very unclear and confusing, we are starting to lose confidence in what we will be actually getting, which is a shame as his reviews are excellent

Canvey Island...
Level Contributor
61 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: JT Safaris

Also had similar problems eventually gave him specific tour but came back alot more expensive than other quotes we got for same trip..

PRESTON
Level Contributor
70 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: JT Safaris

We went with JT lasy year and had a great time,he answered my emails reasonably quick but we emailed him about going in Feb this year and he was much slower so in the end we gave up and have had agood price off Shadrack at Glorious Safaris who replies to emails really quickly and he has a really good write up on TA, We also spoke to people that used him last year and they were really happy. You can also pay your deposit into an english bank account which saves you £25 on transfers.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
19 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: JT Safaris

I've sent more than 4 emails, through facebook, the main website, twice to his personal email. none answered. I gave up and will be using Shaddrack from glorious safari who always answer my questions in a quick and clear responses. I feel more comfortable dealing with a local tour that has better connection with customers.

16. Re: JT Safaris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2012, 01:16