We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prices at Diani Reef Beach Resort & Spa

Cape Town Central...
5 posts
Save Topic
Prices at Diani Reef Beach Resort & Spa

Hi there,

Could anyone give me an idea of what type of prices to expect for food, drinks, spa treatments at diani reef?

I'm going next month on a HB package. What's the average price of a cocktail, water, lunch meal etc?

Any info would help!

Augsburg, Germany
Level Contributor
1,712 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Prices at Diani Reef Beach Resort & Spa

Hi,

well, beer 300 KSH, Sodas 120 - 150 KSH, Gin Tonic 600 KSH - they are offering a discount of 25% at the Zebra bar from 6 - 8 in the evening.

They are having a great lunch buffet at the beach restaurant for about 1.200 KSH and sometimes (usually on sunday) a bigger one with BBQ for 1.350 KSH - really worth it.

Plenty of choice and a good qualitiy.

We had a treatment for 2 with a mocktail, floating bath, peeling and aroma therapy massage for about 10.000 KSH - really worth it.

If you have questions, feel free to ask.

Wish you a great time - we had....

Bye

Chrissy

Cape Town Central...
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Prices at Diani Reef Beach Resort & Spa

Thanks for the helpful information Chrissy! :)

Do you have any information on snorkeling service providers near the hotel and costs?

Thanks

Augsburg, Germany
Level Contributor
1,712 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Prices at Diani Reef Beach Resort & Spa

Hi,

they are having someone on the hotel compound. My husband asked and they wanted to have for a trip with the glas bottom boat to the reef in front of Papillon/Baobab (south end of Diani Beach) for about 1.200 - 1.500 KSH - depending on how much people you are, including equippment. But as i might remember, they are not offering towels, so you have to check with the hotel itself.

Bye

Chrissy

4. Re: Prices at Diani Reef Beach Resort & Spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 02:17