We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

prescription tablets

England
Level Contributor
30 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
prescription tablets

last post/question i hope!!!

I have to take a fair bit of medication daily all in tablet form,will this matter at all coming from uk and into kenya???

Im thinking of every problem i can and this is the worrying one as i cant go without my daily tablets

Graham

plymouth england
Destination Expert
for Kenya
Level Contributor
5,880 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: prescription tablets

Answers for you tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g294206-i9216-k4…

Telford, Shropshire
Level Contributor
2,431 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: prescription tablets

Hi Graham

I have to take meds, I've never had a problem at all. I do, however, take a copy of my repeat prescription which came in handy when I had to purchase more due to the volcanic ash cloud and when i was hospitalised last year. I just handed it over and they sorted it.

Min xx

Hastings
Level Contributor
19 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: prescription tablets

Have the same query - partner takes painkillers which contain morphine. Is there any restriction on this or will it be ok to just take repeat prescription or doctors letter?

holland
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: prescription tablets

you should talk to your doctor or pharmacist to advise you .we could tell u there's no problem,but they know best.Or you could go and get advise from kenya

Telford, Shropshire
Level Contributor
2,431 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: prescription tablets

mabes

I've sent you a PM.

Min x

6. Re: prescription tablets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Diani Beach