We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spending Money, The Baobab Beach Resort + Ndogo Safar

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Spending Money, The Baobab Beach Resort + Ndogo Safar

I am travelling to Kenya in February with Thomson (Ndogo Safari & Baobab)

I wanted to know what I should expect to pay for Drinks in the lodges, and the odd snack etc?

I have budgeted 700 GBP for my time out there, so this would be just for souvenirs and any non inclusive extra's (iv'e paid for all inclusive at the baobab and already accounted for entry/exit visas/taxes)

Any help would be apprecitated

Ilford, United...
Level Contributor
400 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spending Money, The Baobab Beach Resort + Ndogo Safar

Hi John

Have a look at #19 & 20 on this thread tripadvisor.co.uk/…50088948 which may help give you some idea of costs for drinks

Of course the Baobab is All Inclusive so all soft & local drinks are free (spirits, glasses of wine & draught Tusker) if you want the bottled Tusker, branded spirits or bottles of wine they are chargeable

I assume you're there for two weeks so that averages at £350pw/£50 per day, so I guess it will depend a lot on any extra excursions you might want to do. £50 a day seems adequate but will depend on how much & what you drink

London, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Spending Money, The Baobab Beach Resort + Ndogo Safar

ive just come back, was all inclusive and i still spent £700 gbp, however i did have 3 kids with me and they know how to spend !!! the cost of living is very much the same as uk but with some stupid thing at rediculous prices but they know you need them so will pay !! fantastic place though, have fun

3. Re: Spending Money, The Baobab Beach Resort + Ndogo Safar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Diani Beach
Recent Conversations