We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Joseph Under The Tree Safaris

Which Diani Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Joseph Under The Tree Safaris

Hi All

We are on honeymoon to Diana sea resort next March for our honeymoon,

Does anyone have a price list for Joseph under the tree safaris?

Thank you so much !

Sophie

Bridgwater, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Joseph Under The Tree Safaris

Dec 2013

We went to kenya in Dec 2013 for 2 weeks and had an amazing trip. We all loved Kenya.

Stayed in the Diani Sea Resort which was lovely.

Thought it was going to be abit basic but we couldnt be more wrong.

I arranged my own Safari. I did my research before i went and booked it once there. We went on Safari with Joseph under the tree. What a nice guy. He looked after us so well.

I arranged to meet him the day after i arrived and he does have his own office outside the hotel and about a 2 min walk. I never sent any money prior to my trip. I paid on arrival when i met him. We did the same trip as Thomson offer which was 2 days and 1 night in Tvaso East, staying at the Salklick Lodge. It was amazing. Joseph was exactly one hundred pounds cheaper per person than Thomson are charging.

It is a long drive though so next time i will fly up as there is a small airstrip not far from the hotel and it costs around 40 pounds return flights to take you to the national park.

Also I asked Joseph if he would take us back to the airport for our return flight to the UK. And for 4 people he charged us 24 pounds. This was instead of the dreadful coach journey.

I will be returning to Kenya as i loved it and i will be going on a Safari, although a different one, with Joseph.

We were a party of 4 women and he treated us like Queens.

London, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Joseph Under The Tree Safaris

We used Joseph for a safari to Tsavo East and had a great time. Prices good, guide (Sammy) excellent and jeep nice and roomy for 4 of us. Would recommend.

Mombasa, Kenya
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Joseph Under The Tree Safaris

Hey Sophie, you can also check out other companies and compare there prices too. I would recommend you Around and About Africa Safaris their prices are pocket friendly and have good guides such as Aden Husein.

14. Re: Joseph Under The Tree Safaris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2015, 05:15