We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightlife in Chania and Slmyrida

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
271 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Nightlife in Chania and Slmyrida

My daughter and friend will be staying with us in Almyrida for a week. Any suggestion as to the closest place to go for a bit of nightlife?

I was thinking bus into Chania and then get a taxi back to Akmyrida, have looked at previous comments and seen that a taxi would cost E45, which they are happy to pay.

Any suggestions of closer to Almyrida would be appreciated.

M D
Surrey, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
198 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nightlife in Chania and Slmyrida

Hi there, Almyrida is not a nightlife place ie clubs, but saying that there are some great places to have a drink along the front.

Nikitas place a nice bar on the waters edge a big place great cocktails and can get very lively.

Atlantis Bar on a corner opposite the Taxi rank, again can get lively, there is also another smaller bar on the same street Bar 520.

Chania might be your best bet for clubs a bigger place lots going on, the bus is a good option to get there very cheap about €5 a taxi back would be €50.

Hope that helps.

Have fun.

Mike

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
271 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nightlife in Chania and Slmyrida

Thanks for that Mike. I'll let the girls know.

3. Re: Nightlife in Chania and Slmyrida

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Almyrida
Recent Conversations