We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Argaka Village

Which Argaka hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
West Yorkshire
Level Contributor
213 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Argaka Village

This is a bit of a pants question bearing in mind I've been out there a couple of times now... but am I right in thinking there's no actual village (in the sense of a square etc) in Argaka ?

If you follow the signs at the side of the Kiosk for 3km it'll take you towards the newer developments. Being on 2 wheels I've never been brave enough to venture onto the dirt tracks leading you into the mountains. - I'm presuming there's nothing up there, is there ?

Paul.

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
190 posts
205 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Argaka Village

There is a lovely little village complete with church and houses where many of the locals live.

West Yorkshire
Level Contributor
213 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Argaka Village

Where about is that then ?

I know there's the church down the coast road opposite the small marina. But, isn't that classed as Pomos ?

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
190 posts
205 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Argaka Village

Try this link http://www.polis-guide.com/argaka.html and it tells you all about the village. I have stayed there many times too but have only recently found the village centre.

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Argaka Village

There's a couple of small supermarkets, a church, a school and a coffee shop for the locals, but not really anything like a village square.

1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Argaka Village

You gonna pass the kindergarten ,then the vegetables &fruit trade center and up to the primary school and you gonna see one big church on the hill ...it's about 3km for the kiosk :)

West Yorkshire
Level Contributor
213 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Argaka Village

Never thought you could get up that far. Thought it was just for rally cars. :) I know they've started to develop up there now. Stayed in the apartment block on right as you get to the top of the hill - exceptionally quiet and peaceful once the donkeys have quietened down. :)

7. Re: Argaka Village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2014, 19:15
Get answers to your questions about Argaka
More Argaka Topics