We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

helios court villa

scotland
Level Contributor
2 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
helios court villa

can anybody please tell me if they have been to this villa, and let me know if it is ok?

Warminster, United...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: helios court villa

My husband and i stayed at Helios Court last June with our 3 children aged 12,10 & 8. On the 3rd day we phoned the owners directly and booked it again for this year! The Villa is beutifully clean and tidy and is wonderfully laid out for families. The position is ideal being in a quiet location within easy walking distance of the lovely local shops, resturants and beach. I would highly recommend it.

Colchester
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: helios court villa

Hi

Yes it will be our fourth visit this year and we love it

The villa is about 5 minutes cy car from the beach, shops and tavernas which are of good quality; friendly and reasonably priced. Recommend car hire to get around. Try Arilla Autos as the standard is very good and they will do airport collection

The villa has everything you need; is clean and modern and easy to relax in

The villa manager lives next door and is really helpful if you need her; not that we have had many occasions to trouble her

Pool is safe and there are a number of different areas in the grounds to chill out

Villa well furnished and comfortable but not so plush that you cannot relax

Great for families of any age or friends holidaying together

Owner is great; very helpful and welcomes feedback

3. Re: helios court villa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 10:21
Get answers to your questions about Arillas
Recent Conversations