We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Joes River Cove

Which Cavelossim hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
surrey
Level Contributor
95 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Joes River Cove

Could someone post the telephone number for Joes River Cove

please. Also is there still a restaurant on Joes old site and if so is it worth a try?

thanks

Blobb

Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
11,406 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Joes River Cove

Sorry I don't know the phone number for Joe's but yes the River View restaurant is still in the same place where Joe used to be. Although we enjoyed our meal there I don't think the food is as good as it used to be when Joe was there.

London
Level Contributor
301 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Joes River Cove

I would second what Gemma1 is saying. Our meals, although okay, were nowhere near as good as when Joe had the Riverview - however the setting is absolutely gorgeous.

Kent u.k.
Level Contributor
226 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Joes River Cove

We didn't enjoy the meals at Riverview after Joe left.The number for Joe's River Cove is ( 0091 ) 9890028818.

surrey
Level Contributor
95 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Joes River Cove

Thanks a lot Linand and travelbug I will cross Riverview off the list!

Blobb

Manchester
Level Contributor
239 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Joes River Cove

Hi Can someone give me directions to the Rivercove from the Holiday Inn please? i tried to find it last year without success and that was when i was sober! Thanks

Harrogate
Level Contributor
208 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Joes River Cove

Just go into the village ask for the road to the ferry it is about 2 miles down on the left. Great food great setting and good staff

Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
11,406 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Joes River Cove

From the village you turn left down the road by the side of D'Mello's chemist and Joe's is just before you get to the ferry crossing.

UK
Level Contributor
35 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Joes River Cove

We went here several times in Jan 2012 and it was great everytime. Great fish and probably the most inexpensive place we ate at of this standard

Lulu sings here on a Monday - Bonus !

Level Contributor
56 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Joes River Cove

Agree that Joes River Cove is a good place to eat anytime and also quite a convenient place to stop off when you are either going to or coming from the ferry, especially during the heat of the day.

We also still like River View, but won't go there as often as Joes.

Coming from the Holiday Inn, turn right at D'mellos, follow the road to a T junction (1/2-3/4 mile?), turn right again (this is the ferry road), follow it for another (1/2-3/4 mile), then Joes your uncle, its on the left hand side!

london
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
8,993 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Joes River Cove

Hi we ate at joes river cove in the beginning of January,it was the worst meal i have ever eaten in Goa, i had a seafood salad and it was so dry it looked like pasta and the salad to go with it was horrible, this was our first and last visit there, i have to say i like the river view when we went a couple of years ago and thought the food was good.:)) Gel

Get answers to your questions about Cavelossim
Recent Conversations