We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Haathi Mahal

Hemel Hempstead...
Level Contributor
49 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Haathi Mahal

Only 26 more sleeps til we get on the plane back to Cavelossim. Can't wait! Has anyone stayed at Haathi recently? Have all of the rooms been upgraded now? We were on the 2nd floor in 2012 and had a lovely refurbished room. I know that they were planing on updating all of the rooms but wondered if this had been done now

Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
11,653 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Haathi Mahal

Jaybird has just come back from the Haathi and there is a post from him on this page.

Hemel Hempstead...
Level Contributor
49 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Haathi Mahal

Thanks Gemma. Your reviews really helped me out when I first visited Cavelossim in 2012

Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
10,228 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Haathi Mahal

Enjoy you evening in Cuba Gemma.....;-)

Suffolk, UK
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Haathi Mahal

Gemma I'm a she!

Alli the rooms have not yet all been refurbished and the hotel was full when we were there so no on going work at present. We were lucky and got a free upgrade to a deluxe room which was great.

Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
11,653 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Haathi Mahal

Oops really sorry about the change in gender Jaybird!

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,568 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Haathi Mahal

I think they upgrade when they can, and hope to have them all done by the start of the next tourist season.

We had a room which wasn't upgraded, but it was clean and tidy, and everything worked.

Swinton, United...
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Haathi Mahal

Alli. Just returned from HM. Still many rooms not refurbished. Hotel is great but be aware that booking is a little chaotic. We were unable to be accommodated for first 6 nights and were placed in Ramada Caravela beach resort (Varca). Ruined our holiday as we wanted to be in Cavelossim. Once we were in the HM no complaints at all - staff and service were excellent. Good luck. Mark

Suffolk, UK
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Haathi Mahal

That's not good Mark and not what you paid for. We went to Varca beach for the day and were not impressed and certainly wouldn't want to stay in that area. Glad you had a good time for the rest of your stay.

Hemel Hempstead...
Level Contributor
49 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Haathi Mahal

We stayed at Haathi 2 years ago and didn't have any problems but I know that the hotel is fully booked when we are there so fingers crossed all goes ok as I certainly don't want to be staying anywhere else

10. Re: Haathi Mahal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2015, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Cavelossim
Recent Conversations