We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wi fi

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
249 posts
Save Topic
wi fi

Hi from the DS . Been having a few issues with getting wi .fi around here. Was told yesterday it's to do with the elections !

I'm having a ball here in Cavelossim . It's perfect for the hub and myself although it's got more humid the last 2 days. Will write a report when I get home.

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
270 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wi fi

Wi-fi was also a bit hit and miss in Cavelossim when we were there last month. There is a new internet place just at the side of D'Mello's which has a number of new computers and is air conditioned, we aren't going to bother to faff around with wi-fi when we go next year we will just go there when we need the internet and just get an Indian sim for the phone so we can stay in contact. This is easier and additionally - less gadgets (iPads etc) = less to think about! Enjoy Cavelossim.

Edited: 20 March 2014, 10:16
2. Re: wi fi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11 April 2014, 21:05
Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
11,748 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: wi fi

I usually use the PCs at the Business Centre underneath Jose Holiday homes - though it's always nice to find free wifi for a quick log on on my phone ;-)

4. Re: wi fi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 March 2015, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Cavelossim
Recent Conversations