We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just got back

Hampshire
Level Contributor
295 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Just got back

Just got back from another fab holiday, in cavalosim we stayed at louisa by the sea which was brill, close to everything. Went to our favourite beach shack , silver sands everyday food was great also never a dull moment on the beach Russians coming from the dona Sylvia insisting the hotel say the beach shacks are all inclusive it was highly amusing listening to them rant and rave and nearly fighting, I know the shack owners love the Russians as they spend so much, but the trouble they cause is it really worth having them there? The English are easier customers by far! Went to river view, get down,mikes,golden eye worst meal was mikes but very good entertainment. Went on Chris cruises it was a lovely trip, at the end the two waiters were fighting as one had more tips than the other , they were punching one another! Bought some jewellery from no 13 Jaan been recommend on here, very nice chap and really pleased with my buy he has promised me my money back if its not worth 3x as much. Went to panjim and margao for shopping I just love the madness of the place. Booked again for nov can't wait

london
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
9,081 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just got back

Glad you had a good time plus free entertaiment Lol, I agree Jaan a very nice man. Thank you for your report.:-)) Gel

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
215 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just got back

sounds similar to our trip in February and we have booked for November now too!!!

Nottingham
Level Contributor
159 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Just got back

So glad you had a good time Anita099. Which villa did you stay at in Luisa by the Sea and was it nice?

4. Re: Just got back

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 April 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Cavelossim
Recent Conversations