We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat trip to skopelos - who best ?

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
267 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Boat trip to skopelos - who best ?

Hi all,

We (family with teenager ) are in skiathos town and loving it , have seen the boat trips advertised for skopelos , does anybody recommend a particular one , from experience realise some offer better trips than others, as may try it tomorrow to break the week up?

Thanks any advice.

Jay

4 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
14 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boat trip to skopelos - who best ?

Hi Jay,

Sorry you didn't get a response to your question but I wondered if you found a boat to Skopelos in the end? I'm thinking of going to Skiathos with my two daughters next year (aged 20 & 13) and doing the same thing as they love Mama Mia:))

Did you find Skiathos town suitable for families? I've never been and don't want to be somewhere that's full of drunk crowds at night but also don't want to be out in the sticks half way up a mountain with bored kids with nothing to do!

Thanks,

Beverly

Mentioned in this post
Skopelos
Skopelos
Sporades, Greece
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Boat trip to skopelos - who best ?

Hi Beverley you want find drunken crowds in skiathos anywhere it's a lovely island. We stay in town or just outside that would suit your family best.

Durham
Level Contributor
1,991 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boat trip to skopelos - who best ?

Poseidon boat visits the church on Skopelos then you have lunch in Skopelos town then on to another beach in the afternoon.. You might well see some dolphins and they play Abba music on board. If you go on any boat trip then my tip would be arrive early to bag a decent seat.

Mentioned in this post
Skopelos
Skopelos
Sporades, Greece
Skopelos Town
Skopelos Town
Skopelos, Greece
Level Contributor
14 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Boat trip to skopelos - who best ?

Thanks for the replies. Skiathos town would be good for my girls who usually choose city breaks over beaches and that boat trip sounds amazing!

Now I just need to choose a hotel. Any recommendations would be lovely-been on a google spiral for the last day. :)

Reply to: Boat trip to skopelos - who best ?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Skiathos Town