We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alkmene studios

goa
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
Alkmene studios

Hi can any one describe where abouts these are please, we know they are central but not sure were! I cant find an address to look it up. Many Thanks

Lancashire
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
Level Contributor
3,565 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Alkmene studios

If you know where Lyhnari restaurant is then the Alkmene are next door.

If not then walk up Pap Street (with the sea behind you) to the very top and turn right, from here it is either the first or second left turn and if my memory is correct I think there is small store on the corner.

Kelso
Level Contributor
1,290 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Alkmene studios

Hi Blondie

If it's the one I think it is, it is at the top of Papadiamanti Street and turn right. Just past the Asprolithos restaurant. There are reviews for it on this site.

Bob

Edited: 10 January 2012, 19:22
Lancashire
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
Level Contributor
3,565 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Alkmene studios

Hi Bob

I don't think it is as far as Asprolithos, I could be wrong here but I think you can see the rear of the studios from the top of Papadiamantis, amazing isn't it how you've walked by a hundred times and then your mind plays tricks on you when you try pinpointing anywhere!!

Kelso
Level Contributor
1,290 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Alkmene studios

I totally agree with you Mrs W. It's only when you try to give directions to someone that the doubts creep in. Having read your post, I think that you are right and my memory was playing tricks on me.

Bob

goa
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Alkmene studios

Thank You! I had google earthed it and it brought up a place called ' elsa' and it was not near Pap St! From reveiws I had read I thought it was near there.

Many thanks again x

6. Re: Alkmene studios

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2013, 10:22
Get answers to your questions about Skiathos Town