We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flights from skiathos to athens

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
flights from skiathos to athens

hi

can anyone help! how frequent are the flight from Athens to Skiathos.. i checked online and there is one 3 per week

Do you think they will be more flights in June ?

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
12,909 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: flights from skiathos to athens

I believe it's one flight per day in summer.

Ferries are very roughly 2 per day from Ag Konstantinos and 3-4 per day from Volos.

Skiathos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
Level Contributor
7,004 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: flights from skiathos to athens

It should be daily flights from 22nd March however (Currently) its every day except Wednesday and Saturday until the end of April - Not really helpful - but as they say 'This is Greece' ...

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g189499-i809-k52…

Edited: 14 March 2012, 14:44
Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: flights from skiathos to athens

thank u all ...will check back in april then

Skiathos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
Level Contributor
7,004 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: flights from skiathos to athens

Full summer programme, now on the web site

Daily flights (Every Day) wef Sunday 25th March ...

Volos, Greece
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: flights from skiathos to athens

If you are going to fly into Skiathos from Athens the small twin prop Olympic planes are a "must do it once" experience, a small plane with stairs that fold out of the side, then walk across the runway with sunnies on, real rock star entrance! & usually around 40 euro.

Be careful if staying for any length of time in the Athens airport area waiting for connection flights - I have heard many bad stories of very very good pick pockets there - which I suppose is the same with all big busy airports only this is an airport I use frequently so this maybe why I hear of this many times.

Skiathos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
Level Contributor
7,004 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: flights from skiathos to athens

David/daysailinginskiathos

When did you last do this trip its been €60 for years - Its €69 from 1st April !

Athens airport is one of the safest and modern I have used, around the world, both day and night. Including many overnight, and extended layovers for flights.

Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
Level Contributor
22,344 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: flights from skiathos to athens

Olympic now have special offers - offer valid for booking until March 21st:

http://tinyurl.com/78r6bsr

Edited: 15 March 2012, 11:20
Skiathos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
Level Contributor
7,004 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: flights from skiathos to athens

Sadly the Athens/Skiathos trip is a Public Service Obligation route, these are excluded.

Scotland
Level Contributor
36 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: flights from skiathos to athens

Olympic only have schedule up to 13th June,because it is a Public Service Obligation route.Creates a problem as i want to fly back around 19th or 20th,but they informed me decision who is awarded the route will be made before 24th March,updated schedule will then be published.

Scotland
Level Contributor
36 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: flights from skiathos to athens

Olympic only have schedule up to 13th June,because it is a Public Service Obligation route.Creates a problem as i want to fly back around 19th or 20th,but they informed me decision who is awarded the route will be made before 24th March,updated schedule will then be published.

Get answers to your questions about Skiathos Town
Recent Conversations