We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kostas and Mary Phone number

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
127 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Kostas and Mary Phone number

Looking at booking flight and hotel seperate, can anyone help with a phone number for Kostas and Mary

Thanks

Taffy

Birmingham
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Kostas and Mary Phone number

Taffy,

Here you go mate - Just spoke to Mary the other day and she was a superb help for my query.

Regards

Ego

Hessle, United...
Level Contributor
373 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kostas and Mary Phone number

Can anyone tell me exactly where this hotel is? We are just back and as this was our first choice but full when we tried to book thought we would have a look for another time. Couldn't find it anywhere and no one we asked seemed to have heard of it.

Skiathos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
Level Contributor
7,806 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kostas and Mary Phone number

Its next to the fire station and behind the Alkyon hotel. Its fully booked for good reason - try for next year ...

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
13,757 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kostas and Mary Phone number

From the ferry terminal along Papadiamantis (Main) St. About a couple of hundred yards along turn right along Evangelistrias St. Passing I think Hotel Kostis. Along there for about 400 yds. If I remember it's on the right close to the Amalthia rooms for rent. There are small signs along there.

Unusually Thomson's have this correct on their website map.

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Kostis
Hotel Kostis
81 Reviews
Skiathos, Greece
Lancashire
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
Level Contributor
3,714 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Kostas and Mary Phone number

Retired_Hippy, I think you have the wrong directions there for Hotel Kostas and Mary.

SkiathosLover1 in #3 has it spot on.

Hessle, United...
Level Contributor
373 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kostas and Mary Phone number

Thanks for the reply SkiathosLover. I can't have been looking in the right place as I don't remember seeing a Fire Station.

7. Re: Kostas and Mary Phone number

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 21:17
Get answers to your questions about Skiathos Town