We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mylos Taverna

Which Skiathos Town hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hertfordshire
Level Contributor
621 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Mylos Taverna

Does anyone know which nights Mylos taverna do their Chinese menu. We have never been and heard its excellent. And anyone know their phone number to book a table.

1. Re: Mylos Taverna

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2012, 02:40
Lancashire
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
Level Contributor
3,525 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Mylos Taverna

In the grand scheme of things, does it really matter Kevin?

Chris, I have a feeling that the Chinese menu is pretty much available most nights and is very popular, I would suggest you pop by during the day and ask Kathy... you could have a chilled wine by the waters edge whilst you're there, lucky you.

Edited: 05 September 2012, 18:47
Hertfordshire
Level Contributor
621 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mylos Taverna

Thank you Mrs Whicker. I was about to say the same. Kevin seems to have a habit of criticising my posts and I would have just preferred an answer to my question or no comment at all! Its not exactly McDonalds or KFC lol.

We rarely eat anything other than Greek food when in Skiathos - although Maria's Pizza is not to be missed and I defy many to say they havent been there!

However, the reason for my question about the chinese banquet at Mylos is that it has been highly recommended by many who live on the island - so if its good enough for them ......... if you get my point! Thought it might make a nice change.

I understand the chef is half chinese and the food is excellent. I had not realised it was available every night. Thanks.

Durham
Level Contributor
1,615 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mylos Taverna

I bet when Kevin went to Turkey he only ate Turkey Ha !

Gary.

Lancashire
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
Level Contributor
3,525 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Mylos Taverna

Haha Chris we all know what happened to McDonalds in Skiathos but yes I heard the same re the Chinese food from locals also. I see nothing wrong with anyone eating whichever food they want to ...

6. Re: Mylos Taverna

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2012, 02:40
wigan
Level Contributor
826 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mylos Taverna

Kevin I can say without a shadow of a doubt that Mrs Whicker is NOT a pie eater!!!! Her husband may be but I,m sure Mrs W is more lobbified. You won,t get what I,m on about;-)

Lancashire
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
Level Contributor
3,525 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Mylos Taverna

You know me so well tirumasu .. bet your heart was thudding hard at HKR last week !!

Skiathos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
Level Contributor
6,538 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Mylos Taverna

Great quote on the BB - same topic

iqeal.com/skiathos/viewtopic.php…

Lancashire
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
Level Contributor
3,525 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Mylos Taverna

Hmmm its strange isn't it English people liking Chinese food the next thing we know the Greeks might like it.... just like the young locals used to like McDonalds that so many tourists hated.