We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights for 2014??

Which Skiathos Town hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
371 posts
98 reviews
Save Topic
Flights for 2014??

Hi to you all, I am planning a holiday for my husbands Special birthday next year. Having read TA reviews I have decided on The Paradise Hotel which I think I can book direct however I cant get details of flights. Any one know when TC will release their flights looking at going June 2014 preferably from Bristol.

Thanks.

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
1,563 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flights for 2014??

Having already tried for the same time, I would suggest june 2013,thats when I will be trying again.

I don't think you can have the same 2 months on a booking system ie-you can book for next feb as of 1st mar. I could be completely wrong and if I am someone will no doubt give us the right info!!

Pontypridd
Level Contributor
416 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flights for 2014??

I contacted TC recently and was left with the impression that flight info for 2014 would be available from 1 April. ladylee23 - I don't know when you are planning your visit but bizarrely in 2013 there are flights from Bristol but not during July & August. I'm hoping that will not be the case in 2014 because I need to get to Skiathos in July and could do without travelling to Birmingham.

Ebbw Vale, United...
Destination Expert
for Santa Eulalia del Rio, Ibiza
Level Contributor
2,079 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flights for 2014??

Hi SonnyPontypridd. I noticed the same problem with Bristol. I asked one of the girls in our local shop and she rang me back to say that TC has fewer planes in the fleet since last year and will be using them on the most profitable routes. Thats business I suppose..

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
418 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flights for 2014??

Hi, Just to say there is one flight from Bristol on the 28th Aug, leaving at seven in the morning,as i am booked on it for two two weeks staying at the Filia.

5. Re: Flights for 2014??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 March 2014, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Skiathos Town