We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Indian restaurant

Which Skiathos Town hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Indian restaurant

Does anyone know if there are any indian restaurants in Skiathos ?

Lancz
Level Contributor
1,826 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
111. Re: Indian restaurant

Likewise, my wife and I spent two weeks in July in Skiathos and we are bemused to say the least by post 102.....we found the overall standard of restaurants to be very good, as regards to 'touts' I certainly didn't find any of the waiters intrusive outside their restaurants...and enjoyed the banter with them as you get to know them.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
228 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
112. Re: Indian restaurant

I think the place I saw 'curry' on the menu was in the bar at the side of the main road around bus stop 19, on the side of the road running away from town rather than toward it. Can't remember the name of the bar and we didn't actually eat there, we were coming back from eating in Troulos and thought we'd nip in for a drink before heading back to Kouk.

Level Contributor
705 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
113. Re: Indian restaurant

Kevin, wasn't there a chicken curry on the menu at Dionyssos?

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
228 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
114. Re: Indian restaurant

Honestly can't remember Jules, might have been. You'll just have to go back for another meal to check ;-)

Wigan
Level Contributor
381 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
115. Re: Indian restaurant

I think the place you're refereing to at bus stop 19 is Victoria

Rochester, United...
Level Contributor
229 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
116. Re: Indian restaurant

Have you thought of going to Goa?

Kelso
Level Contributor
1,275 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
117. Re: Indian restaurant

I used to have a boss who came from Goa and he used to make the most amazing curries for the staff, not too spicy and full of all kinds of fruit, really delicious.

Bob

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
228 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
118. Re: Indian restaurant

£100 visa for Goa before you even start pricing up the rest of the holiday these days!

Nefikan, yes I think you are right it is Victoria. Guy that served us was the (I think) Cypriot lad with dark spiky hair. Obviously speaks fluent greek but I think was brought up in London as he goes distinctly cockney when switching back to English. Pleasantly heavyhanded when pouring the ouzo!

119. Re: Indian restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2014, 07:19