We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flight

Which Skiathos Town hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Milton Keynes
Level Contributor
64 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Flight

Hello can anybody tell me who flies to skiathos from gatwick Luton or east midland I can only find the big company's and they are expensive thanks

Lancashire
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
Level Contributor
3,525 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Flight

I may have done a package with them at some point in the past, I have definitely bought flight only's from them and have no complaints.

Yes Jules I was just looking at Olympic in relation to Skiathos only .. I was trying to be fair as Germania did perform almost faultlessly. As with holiday travel in general, once you have handed over your money you are at the mercy of whichever tour operator you are travelling with, there isn't a lot to chose between them imo.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
3,482 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Flight

Simplyjules- having complained to both Thos Cook and Cosmos vigorously in the recent past , I can tell you that they too only offer vouchers off your next holiday- even when you tell them (Thos Cook) you will NEVER use them again !!

Edited: 22 October 2013, 15:02
Level Contributor
705 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Flight

Hi Chriisie

I didn't realise - I've mainly used Thomson for packages in the past and I've never had any cause to complain with them luckily. Certainly food for thought. X

14. Re: Flight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2014, 05:18