We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Skiathos july.

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
878 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Skiathos july.

We are looking to book Skiathos for July 4th 2 weeks but i find packages quite expensive at the moment and to book flight+ acc seperate even more expensive do you think the price will come down if i wait just a bit longer.We want to stay in the town or a 10 min walk from it..Never been to Skiathos before but on reading your posts on here really looking forward to staying there. If any one finds a cheap good deal please inbox me we can fly from any midland airport but must stay with our dates.xx

Skiathos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
Level Contributor
6,645 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Skiathos july.

As you are restricted to Birmingham/East Midlands that's just two aircraft. Stretch to Luton, you have another option. Mid season Midlands flights are not often known for bargains ...

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
12,353 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Skiathos july.

If that is a fixed date you have virtually no chance of a late booking bargain price. You would have to look at maybe 2 days before a Birmingham flight.

Chances are slim as Skiathos is so popular and even less chance if you want Skiathos town. less chance if you want 2 weeks rather than 1.

You increase your chances by being very flexible as to dates and airports.

It's up to you to look for these.

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
878 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Skiathos july.

Thank you people we may have to look at another destination then didnt think it would be this hard..

Stoke on Trent
Level Contributor
151 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Skiathos july.

Hi don't know what your budget is but have you tried Sunmaster online. We booked with them last yr (not Skiathos though) but found them lots cheaper than your usual operator. May be worth a look.

Buxton, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Skiathos july.

Hmm I Don't think there is any bargains it seem the later you leave it the more expensive it gets I've just booked 2 weeks out of Manchester and the price kept going up ( they have us by the shorts with Greece)

Good luck.

Gromit

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
878 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Skiathos july.

i've been on all the sites the last 2 days till i'm googled eyed i found a flight with T/C for £313 but the accomodation is priced way too high so a package is going to be best our only option at the moment is to wait and keep a eye online see if anything drops to what i can afford and feel happy with..A tour operator did tell us to look tuesday and wednesday is when they drop prices so i'll look then..

Leigh-on Sea...
Level Contributor
121 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Skiathos july.

Depends how brave you are as to how lucky you might get. Also, try booking seperately. Travel republic is a great site for accommodation & Skyscanner for flights. Have you thought about contacting accommodation owners seperately? This will save you money as you're paying the accommodation personally rather than them and the tour operator (do you need a rep & transfers). As you'll have I'm sure read, transfer on Skiathos are no longer than 40mins and will cost you less than 30Eur for a couple/family.

We are here to help and I think I speak for all the boomerangers when I say, once you visit Skiathos, you'll want to come back as soon as possible.

halifax
Level Contributor
881 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Skiathos july.

Hi Sleep r us

Have a look on Booking.com there are quite a lot of apartments on your dates some are quite reasonable prices one At Marias in Skiathos town 11 days 1 double room 363 pounds are there just the two of you going.

I must admit they do seem to be for 11 rather than 14 days but its better than nothing.

I hope that you manage to find something suitable.

Sue

Stoke on Trent
Level Contributor
151 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Skiathos july.

Monarch are advertising their flash sale on summer breaks. Starts Tuesday for 24 hours

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
878 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Skiathos july.

Hiya folk..Just to come back to you we've booked Skiathos for a week in Sept better late then never,we actually went to Sa Coma in june/july so we didnt miss out on a holiday, looking forward to sept now.

Get answers to your questions about Skiathos Town