We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

all inclusive

Pontypool, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
1 review
Save Topic
all inclusive

hello im going to lindos princess in august next year can anyone tell me if when you check out can you still have the all inclusive until we go on the coach to go home we leave about 6pm.thanks.

Cosmos Maris
Cosmos Maris
#1 of 14 hotels in Lardos
Lindian Village
Lindian Village
#2 of 14 hotels in Lardos
Wirral
Level Contributor
6,759 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: all inclusive

Hey

I am no expert on AI cos I dont do it, but I think that once you have checked out, all terms and conditions of your stay are finished. I suppose its like a room extension, you have to pay extra for that, so I would of thought you would have to pay extra for 'all inclusive facilities' for those 6 or so hours until you leave.

Hopefully someone will be able to clarify for you.

Mart

Breda, The...
Level Contributor
2,308 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: all inclusive

Don't know for Europe but in all the hotels we stayed all in was until you left the hotel.

Mentioned in this post
Europe
Europe
World
b b
Sittingbourne...
Level Contributor
1 post
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: all inclusive

Hi been here twice and have still used all the facilities after check out with no bother at all it's mainly they just want the room back to get it cleaned for the next guests there is a room just off the reception where you can leave your luggage but you can still access it if you want to and you can shower in the spa and get changed etc hope this helps

4. Re: all inclusive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2014, 04:16
Get answers to your questions about Lardos
Recent Conversations