We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car/boat hire and day trips

Bristol, UK
Level Contributor
5 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Car/boat hire and day trips

Hi All

Just two weeks to go til we head off for Loggos and it's been a long time coming!!!

Just wondered if anyone could manage my expectations about extra costs?

In paticular the cost of car and boat hire in Loggos, and day trips to to Corfu (fancy visiting the old town to see how much it's changed but not too worried about the rest of the island if I'm honest!)

Thanks

Stockport
Level Contributor
979 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car/boat hire and day trips

Hi,

Sorry I can't help with the cost of car hire, but a boat will cost between €30 and €50 per day, depending on the size of boat you choose. Don't forget to allow for the cost of fuel as well - at almost €2 per litre, that will be quite a big extra!

I don't think there are any organised daytrips to Corfu from Paxos. It costs €16 each way for the hydrofoil to Corfu, so you could go early morning and get an afternoon one back to Paxos. The times vary daily, so check which day has the best timings for the length of trip you want.

Have a great time!

Elaine

Bristol, UK
Level Contributor
5 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car/boat hire and day trips

Thanks Elaine. Always find your posts on Paxos really helpful!

Trust you had a great time when you went back this year!?

3. Re: Car/boat hire and day trips

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2014, 13:15
Get answers to your questions about Loggos
More Loggos Topics