We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Four Seasons apartment Loggos

durham
Level Contributor
7 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Four Seasons apartment Loggos

Hi

Has anyone stayed at the Four Seasons apartment at Loggos? I am looking at it for next year maybe. We have eaten at the restaurant there and noticed it has an apartment to rent.

Bristol, England
Level Contributor
43 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Four Seasons apartment Loggos

I've just booked so can let you know whilst I'm there 8-18th September

Bristol, England
Level Contributor
43 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Four Seasons apartment Loggos

We are here at the apartment now, it's also known at Alekas house but I think the name will now be Four Seasons, it's lovely and like staying in a real greek home which actually it is because Aleka (owner of both the restaurant and apartment) explained to me that she lives there in the winter.

Lounge with comfy settee and chair, dining table, kitchenette, with fridge freezer cooker and I'm guessing everything that you would need but I'm not planning on doing any cooking. TV, CD player, lots of books, lovely outside veranda with table and chairs and side view down to the sea. A shady courtyard to the front door with a table and two chairs so you can sit in the cool shade.

Aleka has thought if everything and provides a hair dryer and plug in mosquito repellents which is unfortunately a must for Greece.

Two bedrooms, one double one with two single beds.

The only downsides are that the beds are typical of Greece and consequently hard, the shower is not a power one and catastrophe we couldn't get the wi fi in the apartment. It worked really well in the taverna though which is just underneath and a lovely place to catch up with the internet, sit and chat, sit and drink.

The apartment is clean and welcoming and so definitely Greek it's a joy to stay here.

I would definitely stay here again.

Salford, United...
Level Contributor
470 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Four Seasons apartment Loggos

Sorry if what I'm about to write can only draw a 'Duh - what do you think we've been doing?', but have you tried the municipal Paxos wifi? I'm staying just up the road from you at the moment, and while I'm currently buried deep within the bowels of the building with no wifi access, tomorrow I will be upstairs where I have stayed before, and from where you can jump on to the Paxos system, albeit only reliably from the balcony.

Again, apologies if this reads as insufferably patronising nonsense.

durham
Level Contributor
7 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Four Seasons apartment Loggos

thank you for letting me know. have a lovely holiday.

5. Re: Four Seasons apartment Loggos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2017, 19:18
Get answers to your questions about Loggos
More Loggos Topics