We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

coach transfer

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
coach transfer

we are going to the demetris studios and I was wondering where the coach transfer drops you off as it doesn't look as though it could go up the hill from the main road as it looks quite narrow.

Tyne & Wear
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: coach transfer

You are dropped off on the main road at the bus stop, and its a short walk up a small hill past Infinity Blue restaurant, then along a bit further before going up another slope to the studios. If you have a room on the front you have sea views. It's not too far from the main road and Demetris is a lovely place to stay.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: coach transfer

Thank-you lisa for your reply,thats a big help,thought that might be the case,will have to get fit lol.

Kelso
Level Contributor
1,299 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: coach transfer

Hi Shirley, you will drop your luggage off at the luggage truck at the airport and it will be delivered to Demetris for you, usually about 15/30 minutes after you arrive. You will be met at the drop off point and walked up to Demetris, possibly by Matina who runs the lovely Xanthi Studios with her husband Bill. You must pop into their little bar. You will be made very welcome. You have made a great choice with Demetris. I have stayed there 9 or 10 times now. The best views are from the two story block in front, but I have found the single block at the back to be more friendly as everyone talks as they pass. For a fun night out try the quiz night at Theodoras, about five minutes further up the road. Have a great holiday.

Bob

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,175 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: coach transfer

Will second that for Theodora. Quiz night has normally been Tuesdays.

hshirley71, when are you off?

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: coach transfer

Hi Bob,thanks very much for that,a big help that luggage is taken up for you,was imagining it taking me ages to get up dragging my suitcase.We have never been to Skiathos but got a really good deal and Demetris got loads of good reviews and that swayed it for me,it says a lot about it that you have been so many times.

Shirley

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: coach transfer

Hi the happening,nothing we like better than a quiz night,unfortunately not going till May next year,always fancied Skiathos but when I've looked for previous years its always been quite expensive but got good deal for next year so booked it this week while prices are still reasonable.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,175 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: coach transfer

You WILL enjoy.

Keep checking this forum for updates & ideas.

Tre

Tyne & Wear
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: coach transfer

Lovely place to stay, been going there for many years too, recently staying at the Diamond, it's very peaceful in this area, with a supermarket down the lane, and a couple of eating places and bars on the doorstep. It's only a short walk to Aghia Pareskevi too, where there is also a good choice of tavernas, you will love it in Kolios.

9. Re: coach transfer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 July 2014, 16:16
Get answers to your questions about Kolios