We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

afrodite annex, paleokastritsa

Which Paleokastritsa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Worcester, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
afrodite annex, paleokastritsa

has anyone had a good tim at the afrodite annex, ive recently been and yes its basic but thats what you get on a cheap holiday, me and a friend had superb views from our balcony, fair size room, yes a small kitchen but the only real negative i can say is there is no air con and they dont supply you with a fan, you have to go out and get your own.

i will say though i was disgusted the lissipio staff, me and my friend used the swimming pool quite often which is a communeral pool and we were watched like hawks by the lissipio owners and on the last day of our holiday we had no money, were packed up ready to be picked up by olmpic and tour operator, boiling hot in summer and they wouldnt let us drink our own water we had got for the day, as we had to stop round near the pool as that is where we were being picked up from, when we refused as we needed to drink, they threatened to fine us and ban us from the area, tour manager called them pathetic and it hadnt been first time they had upset holiday makers, awfull, shouldnt go to lissipio studios

North Wales
Level Contributor
100 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: afrodite annex, paleokastritsa

Sorry that you had a bad experience with the staff at the Lissipio.

I feel I should point out to people who don't know the area that the Afrodite annexe is nothing to do with the Aphrodite Apartments across the road. People sometimes make the mistake as photos of the Apartments are mixed up in the Olympic brochure with photos from the annexe!

Worcester, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: afrodite annex, paleokastritsa

thanks, i know the annex is owned by a different person, but th swimming pool is shared use, and whilst me and my friend were round the swimming pool, we got a taste of what the lissipio owners are like, im just saying their extremely rude and unreasonable, reading past reviews im not alone here.

Cardiff, UK
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: afrodite annex, paleokastritsa

We were moved by olympic from Lissipio to Afrodite after confrontation with the agressive owners. Afrodite was heaven compared to Lissipio!!

Worcester, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: afrodite annex, paleokastritsa

from what i saw of lissipio owners i agree with you lady at afrodite is much friendlier

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: afrodite annex, paleokastritsa

has anyone had a nice holiday at the annex just booked a two week stay but booked it from thomas cook and the assistsnt looked on holiday watchdog and think the reviews might be from ath appartments and not the annex

Derby, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: afrodite annex, paleokastritsa

Me and my partner stayed in the annex do not get this confused with the studios across the road all that is shared is a pool. NO POOL BAR ! ! The annex is very basic no aircon at all just a fan you can opt for. Where the annex is was a trek to eat out.in the evening there was a choice of 2 very nice tavernas else its a half hour walk. The shower in the annex was broke, it was fairly clean.I would strongly recommend hireing a car to get about if you are staying in this end of palekasritsa.

Derby, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: afrodite annex, paleokastritsa

Me and my partner stayed in the annex do not get this confused with the studios across the road all that is shared is a pool. NO POOL BAR ! ! The annex is very basic no aircon at all just a fan you can opt for. Where the annex is was a trek to eat out.in the evening there was a choice of 2 very nice tavernas else its a half hour walk. The shower in the annex was broke, it was fairly clean.I would strongly recommend hireing a car to get about if you are staying in this end of palekasritsa.

8. Re: afrodite annex, paleokastritsa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Paleokastritsa
Recent Conversations