We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport Cephalonia to Lefkada from Fiskardo

3 posts
Save Topic
Transport Cephalonia to Lefkada from Fiskardo

Good Morning,

I would like to know if anyone knows any alternative to go by boat from the Island of Kefalonia to the island of Lefkada.

Our plane arrives at 16:00 hrs at the airport of Kefalonia and the only ferries that leave for Lefkada are at 20:00 hrs from Fiskardo.

Does anyone know if there are more ferries or boats or an alternative that departs sooner than 8:00 PM?

Thank you very much

4 replies to this topic
Ostend, Belgium
Destination Expert
for Argolis Region
Level Contributor
6,695 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transport Cephalonia to Lefkada from Fiskardo

I think that will be the only one.

There is sometimes a ferry from Sami to Lefkada but only in high season and mostly only in weekends. They haven't published a schedule yet. http://www.ionionpelagos.com/en/content/111

On Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday there is the new line (footpassengers only) with the Azimut from Sami but that is early morning.

The one from Fiscardo is Westferry: https://westferry.gr/

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
12,143 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transport Cephalonia to Lefkada from Fiskardo

Hi,

Basically I agree with Nicksy. However there is an expensive alternative. It costs from 150€. see the bottom of this page.

fiscardoboathire.com/private-boat-charter/

By the way, unless you have alternative provision a taxi from the airport to Fiscardo would be about 85€

You could spend the afternoon and evening in Agostoli and then get the bus from Argostoli to Fiscardo. There is a bus leaving Argostoli at 10:00, taking about 90 minutes (I believe) and costing 6.40€

Sorry to be no more help.

Bob

Level Contributor
5,227 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transport Cephalonia to Lefkada from Fiskardo

Am I reading this correctly? Plane lands 16.00, ferry 4hrs later at 20.00??? If so by the time you've cleared the airport & got cab to Fiscardo you won't have that long to wait anyway

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
12,143 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transport Cephalonia to Lefkada from Fiskardo

I reckon you would be in Fiscardo by 18:00. So time for a leisurely meal and then the ferry.

Reply to: Transport Cephalonia to Lefkada from Fiskardo
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Fiscardo
Recent Conversations