We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Emelisse Hotel

Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
57 posts
15 reviews
Emelisse Hotel

Hi all. We’ve just booked to go to this hotel for 2 weeks in June 2019. Would welcome any tips, recommendations, experiences from previous visitors here. Also what’s the weather like in early June. We’ve assumed it will be awesome!! Thank you. Andy

5 replies to this topic
Lancashire, United...
Level Contributor
270 posts
64 reviews
1. Re: Emelisse Hotel

Hi Andy

I have only just seen your post as I have not looked at the forum for a while

We have stayed at the Emelisse in June for the last 11 years ( usually early June ) and also in September

The weather has always been very good and sometimes exceptionally good but sometimes there is always the possibility of showers

When I research a holiday destination I take a look at the destination on https://www.weather2travel.com which gives lots of weather information

Here is the link for Fiskardo

https:/…fiskardo.php

The Emelisse Hotel is in a beautiful location with stunning views across to neighbouring islands

We have enjoyed many very enjoyable holidays at the Emelisse but the Emelisse is now under new management so we are not sure how that will affect things

Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
57 posts
15 reviews
2. Re: Emelisse Hotel

Thank you.

Lancashire, United...
Level Contributor
270 posts
64 reviews
3. Re: Emelisse Hotel

Hi Andy

Fiskardo is one our favourite European holiday destinations - hence we return each year

We feel sure that you will have a great holiday at Fiskardo and the Emelisse Hotel - Enjoy 😎

K and J

Wells, United...
Level Contributor
545 posts
57 reviews
4. Re: Emelisse Hotel

Read reviews on Trip Advisor for previous guests experiences .

Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
57 posts
15 reviews
5. Re: Emelisse Hotel

Thank you. 😁☀️🇬🇷

Reply to: Emelisse Hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Fiscardo
Recent Conversations