We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Hire

chelmsford
Level Contributor
125 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Car Hire

Hi

I've been trying to contact Pama Travel in order to hire a car while we're away in Fiscardo. I've sent two emails, plus I telephoned this morning and was told someone who deals with emails would get back to me. Still no response. Are they always so hard to get hold of?

Also, can anyone tell me if the coastal road from Argostoli to Fiscardo is now open. If it isn't we may not need the car for as long as we planned. If I'm still having no luck hiring a car in Fiscardo, can anyone tell me the cost of a taxi to Assos and back to Fiscardo as that is one place we would like to return to.

Thanks for your help.

2 replies to this topic
Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
12,151 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Hire

Hi,

Not good about Panem. Never had to deal with them myself.

Cannot help either with the taxi cost but yes, the coast road is open and has been since last July. There is now a great new bridge and, coming from Assos, just before the bridge is a pull in on the right with good photo opportunities.

Bob

chelmsford
Level Contributor
125 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car Hire

Thanks for your response. Have finally managed to get hold of Pama Travel and they are dealing with my request. Thanks for the tip about the new bridge.

Reply to: Car Hire
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Fiscardo
Recent Conversations