We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunrise House, Sicilian Villa Co

Which Fontane Bianche hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Aurora
Level Contributor
9 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Sunrise House, Sicilian Villa Co

Has anyone had recent, (2013) experience with The Sicilian Villa Company? Has anyone rented the Sunrise House?

Aurora
Level Contributor
9 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunrise House, Sicilian Villa Co

I am answering my own post after having returned from Sicily last evening. We were a group of 8, 6 Canadians, 2 Americans, renting Sunrise House from the Sicilian Villa Company for the week of September 13, 2014.

Our experience exceeded our expectations. The villa was better than presented in the pictures on The Sicilian Villa Company's website. The owner and caretaker attentive and unobtrusive. The villa was clean and fully functional, exceptional location, views, and amenities.

Most importantly, the Sicilian Villa Company representative was outstanding. Great service, good advice on day-trips and contacts. She arranged a lovely day on a crewed sail-boat, an exceptional guide for Ortygia, restaurant recommendations and tours in Modica and Noto, and an unforgettable tour of Etna.

We used a different villa company for the second week with less than stellar service.

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
96,132 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunrise House, Sicilian Villa Co

Thanks for your feedback Paul L, much appreciated!

Vagabonda

Aurora
Level Contributor
9 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunrise House, Sicilian Villa Co

I would like to get this up on the first page, maybe changing to Sicilian Villa Company Awesome!! would do it, the post AVOID!! quite frankly freaked me out as I read it after committing, I would not have used them if I had read that post first which highlights the danger of these blogs, thoughts??

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
96,132 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunrise House, Sicilian Villa Co

Just as with hotel reports and reviews, some experiences are sterling and some experiences are horrific, so both good and poor reports are valuable.

If this particular villa has a TA listing, you might submit a review.

vagabonda

Michigan
Level Contributor
2 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sunrise House, Sicilian Villa Co

I was so very happy to read your post on the Sunrise House. I can't thank you enough. We just locked in our reservation for June of 2016. I read a few of the posts that said to avoid this company and was a little concerned until I read your comments. We are a group of 5 adult couples, most have travel experience. If there is any other information you can help us with we would appreciate it. Any photos you took of the house would also be appreciated. We have been working with Samantha from The Scilian Villa Company. Do you remember your contacts name? Thank you

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
96,132 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Sunrise House, Sicilian Villa Co

The Sicilian Villa Company is now a member of ABTOI , the Association of British Travel Organisers to Italy.

http://www.loveitaly.co.uk/about-us

loveitaly.co.uk/company/the-sicilian-villa-c…

It would be lovely if everyone would submit review and photos for the benefit of future tarvellers.

Vagabonda

3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Sunrise House, Sicilian Villa Co

There are 11 of us traveling to the Sunrise House booked through the Sicilian Villa Company. We will be there in less than a week, happy to report back after our trip. Hoping it's everything we're expecting!

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
96,132 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Sunrise House, Sicilian Villa Co

Welcome to Sicily Lauren O!

Divertiti!

Vagabonda

Michigan
Level Contributor
2 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sunrise House, Sicilian Villa Co

Thank you Lauren. Our group of 10 will be there in June of 2016. Can't wait to read your report. Have a wonderful time!

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
96,132 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Sunrise House, Sicilian Villa Co

It would be lovely to set a review for the Sunrise House.

Vagabonda

Get answers to your questions about Fontane Bianche