We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place within Fontane Bianche to rent a chairs/umbrella?

Which Fontane Bianche hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
C M
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Best place within Fontane Bianche to rent a chairs/umbrella?

I will be travelling to Siracusa mid-June and was wondering the best place to rent chairs and umbrella's along Fontane Bianchi. Also, are there any good spots for lunch?

Thanks!

modica
Level Contributor
1,818 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best place within Fontane Bianche to rent a chairs/umbrella?

Lido Sayonara rents out sun beds on their stretch of beach. Otherwise I dont think there is another lido at the moment - they are mostly free beaches. Just buy a brolly and a chair on the street as the locals do. Eating in Fontance Bianche is limited to 2 or 3 spots - its not a big place.

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
98,051 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best place within Fontane Bianche to rent a chairs/umbrella?

Welcome to Sicily C M!

If you plan to spend several days at the beach, then you might find it more economical to purchase your own.

The Hotel Fontane Bianche Beach Club offers day facilities for non-guests.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187892-i344-k4593…

If you have a car however, you might consider some of the beaches further south along the coast.

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g776026-d4…

Vagabonda

3. Re: Best place within Fontane Bianche to rent a chairs/umbrella?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2015, 21:15
Get answers to your questions about Fontane Bianche