We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

celiacs disease/ gluten free info

St Albans, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
celiacs disease/ gluten free info

Hi everyone,

A group of us will be staying in Peiya in a few weeks. 1 of the group suffers from Celiacs disease and we wondered if anyone can point us in the direction of a nearby supermarket which sells gluten free products. Also if there are any restaurants which cater for a gluten free diet. Thanks in advance

Lisa :-)

England, United...
Level Contributor
816 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: celiacs disease/ gluten free info

This old thread may help...

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g190372-i9179-k4…

England, United...
Level Contributor
816 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: celiacs disease/ gluten free info

This old thread may help...

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g190372-i9179-k4…

Camborne, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: celiacs disease/ gluten free info

I am afraid that I do not know that area but if you find yourself near Paphos Harbour I can recommend the Pinguino Cafe. The people who own this place have a Daughter with CD and they are very aware of cross contamination etc.

Gluten free products are available in most supermarkets in Paphos (we came home on Sunday) but they were very expensive. I took my own gf bread but managed to eat very well throughout our stay.

We went on three cruises last week - the Wave Dancer staff were brilliant and provided me with a completely different meal to everyone else on their evening cruise.

St Albans, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: celiacs disease/ gluten free info

Thanks for your help on this, much appreciated ;-)

5. Re: celiacs disease/ gluten free info

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 November 2013, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Peyia