We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Few random questions

aberdeenshire
Level Contributor
652 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Few random questions

My husbands cousin has offered us his apartment for a week at the beginning of October, would it be better to hire a car or to rely on buses, taxis etc to get about? We really have no idea where his place is apart from it overlooks Coral Bay down ' a ravine' any other info would be much appreciated

Mentioned in this post
Coral Bay
Coral Bay
Paphos District, Cyprus
Kent, England
Level Contributor
871 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Few random questions

I think you would be better off hiring a car for the week. If you offset the cost of a taxi transfer from the airport and back and all the taxis etc during the week I think it wouldl be better value and more convenient. Peyia is up quite a steep hill from Coral Bay and stretches quite a way up , so the actual apartment could be quite a way from the sea.

Mentioned in this post
Coral Bay
Coral Bay
Paphos District, Cyprus
Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
46,744 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Few random questions

I'd hire a car too. Taxis are expensive in Cyprus and car hire for the week works out cheaper and gives you more freedom.

Driving is easy as they drive on the same side of the road as UK

Mentioned in this post
Cyprus
Cyprus
Europe
3. Re: Few random questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2015, 22:15
Get answers to your questions about Peyia
Recent Conversations