We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rent a car or not?

lebanon
1 post
Save Topic
Rent a car or not?

Hey, I have just a question! My family and I are going to travel to Cyprus after 2 weeks and are going to stay in "Club Coral View Resort" for a week. So I read some reviews and I found that the bus are not allowed in Peyia is it right?? Plzzz I need an answer soon because we have to know if we should do an international license to hire a car. Plzzz I'm waiting your real answers

Mentioned in this post
Cyprus
Cyprus
Europe
Club Coral View Resort
Club Coral View Resort
135 Reviews
Peyia, Cyprus
Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
5,090 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rent a car or not?

Have you read the reviews? The most recent one states that a car is essential due to the location.

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g776028-d383123…

There are buses to and from Peyia but they are not frequent.

If you book a car in advance on line you should get a good deal.

Trisha

2. Re: Rent a car or not?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Peyia
Recent Conversations