We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Argostoli launderette

Bournemouth
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Argostoli launderette

Hi everyone- I noticed there were a few posts online asking for information on launderettes in the Argostoli area, I thought I'd help after experiencing the same problems finding one myself during a recent trip to lassi. There's a launderette in Argostoli town, to the side of the Argostoli Municipal Theater. It's on the road up the left hand side of the theatre, as you're looking at the theatre from the front. To get to the theatre, follow the main road along the harbour, and take a left up George Vergoti road, just past the Hotel Tourist. Follow the road up and you'll see the theatre just in front of you. Hope this helps!

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
10,472 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Argostoli launderette

Cheers Stephyh!!

Good to know!

Bob

2. Re: Argostoli launderette

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Argostolion