We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Argostoli web cam

Which Argostolion hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Tilehurst, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Argostoli web cam

Hello all,

Out of interest can anyone advise if the Web Cam is still working, I know it moved locations down to a view of the Lixouri ferry terminal a while ago and all seemed to be working ok however over the last few weeks I have not been able to get onto it, I have tried from a few different devices but still get the same result.

Will be able to check if the Webcam is still there myself in 20 days anyway or maybe that is 18/19 sleeps depending on who's method of counting you use :-)

All the Best,

Trev.

Lancashire, UK
Level Contributor
336 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Argostoli web cam

I've not been able to get on the webcam for the past few weeks either Trev (and we've got 36 sleeps to wait!!) :(

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Argostoli web cam

Neither have I so am in withdrawal! My husband thinks I have worn it out.

UK
Level Contributor
851 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Argostoli web cam

Nope...seems to be down. As a family we waved up at the camera a few weeks back just in case anyone was watching but it seems to be dead at the moment...SJL

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
9,915 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Argostoli web cam

I look regularly to see if it is up and working. I can confirm that a few weeks ago there was no sign of a family with one person having bright green hair!!

It is obviously not working!!

Bob

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
13,950 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Argostoli web cam

**Like @ Bob !

Tilehurst, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Argostoli web cam

Hello All,

Thanks for the replies and the confirmation it is not working, at least I know it is not just me, Bob & I are on the same flight in a few weeks time so perhaps we should all stop off on the way to Agia Efimia and give it a kick, that's if we can find a very long lader :-)

Trev.

7. Re: Argostoli web cam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Argostolion