We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Otford Boarding Kennels

Kents Bank, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Otford Boarding Kennels

If going on holiday from Gatwick a very close Boarding option but please Dont leave your beloved pets here! We had a very upsetting experience with this establishment I was horrified to find on our return home both dogs tramatised and unwell they were taken to the vets and needed urgent treatment I have since reported this to the local council Has anybody else had an experience with these place?.

34 replies to this topic
21. Re: Otford Boarding Kennels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 02 July 2014, 22:05

22. Re: Otford Boarding Kennels

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 02 July 2014, 17:37

23. Re: Otford Boarding Kennels

Removed on: 02 January 2016, 08:35

East Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
5,361 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Otford Boarding Kennels

If ever a topic /thread should be closed this is surely it ?

England, United...
Level Contributor
10,932 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Otford Boarding Kennels

Breezer,

Agreed, #23 joins TA just to make allegations on a topic that is over 5 years old..... Obviously has a grudge.

Mon

Cardiff, United...
Destination Expert
for Cardiff
Level Contributor
7,898 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Otford Boarding Kennels

Agreed, have reported both the OP and #23 as not travel related...

Dingle, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dingle
Level Contributor
10,939 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Otford Boarding Kennels

perhaps if everyone reports the original post we can get rid of it altogether? Not sure what as though, 'absolutely sick of this' doesnt seem to be an option. I will try not travel related.

Edited: 02 January 2016, 08:22
kent
Destination Expert
for Kent, Solo Travel
Level Contributor
12,851 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Otford Boarding Kennels

I have reported the original thread before as not being travel related, but it's still there. I'll have another attempt, but it's up to the TA mods to close a thread, and given that it's a week end, this may not be a priority for the mods.

England, United...
Level Contributor
10,932 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: Otford Boarding Kennels

Mcpinder,

The OP is not only factually incorrect, but is also probably libellous in that it made unsubstantiated allegations, in public, about the wrong establishment.

Let's hope the Mods take action soon.

Mon

Cardiff, United...
Destination Expert
for Cardiff
Level Contributor
7,898 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: Otford Boarding Kennels

"Let's hope the Mods take action soon"

Well it's been there for five years, I doubt time is of the essence at this point...

Reply to: Otford Boarding Kennels
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Otford