We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomsons tours from Lady Hamilton

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
287 posts
126 reviews
Save Topic
Thomsons tours from Lady Hamilton

We are going to GPLH in a couple of weeks time and are considering prebooking some tours with Reggae but want to compare some prices. Can anyone tell me what Thomsons charge for a day trip to YS falls and the Black River, a trip to Negril and shopping in Montego Bay.

Thanks for your help.

west virginia
Level Contributor
1,131 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomsons tours from Lady Hamilton

I don't know what Thomsons charge but I have seen here onTA that excursions are much cheaper from the other vendors in the lobby's.

In the lobby Dunns Falls is like $48pp, Negril shopping/Ricks is either $14pp or $24pp depending on the time of year.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
287 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomsons tours from Lady Hamilton

Thank you for your quick reply. Those prices sound ridiculously low, could be with a large group and not include entrance fees?

Has anybody got Thomsons prices?

west virginia
Level Contributor
1,131 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thomsons tours from Lady Hamilton

It is a large group on a bus since Dunns is at least 2 hours away but it does include entrance fees.

WOLVERHAMPTON
Level Contributor
76 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thomsons tours from Lady Hamilton

i tried to go on to the thomsonexcursions website to check out the prices (website was given to me by thomsons) but jamaica isnt listed.phoned thomsons travel agent to see what i was doing wrong just to be told come into the shop we have a different site to book the excursions.i dont want to book ..i just want to look .i dont want to queue for ages just to be given the hard sell .i shall book over there ,thomsons trips are usually more expensive anyway.

Teesside, England
Level Contributor
1,181 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thomsons tours from Lady Hamilton

Here is the link to the trips Thomsons do.

thomsonexcursions.co.uk/search-excursions/JA…

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
287 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Thomsons tours from Lady Hamilton

Thank you for all your replies. We have booked 3 tours with Reggae now, shame that we didn't know about the thomsons excursion web site earlier. Still we have got private tours for a fraction of the price of the thomson equivalent.

By the way if anyone is thinking of doing thge downhill bicycle ride, we did on our last visit to Ochio Rios and it was brilliant.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
5 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Thomsons tours from Lady Hamilton

HI, I dont suppose you can send me the details of the Reggae tours could you please?

Thanks

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
287 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Thomsons tours from Lady Hamilton

Reggae have an excellent web site. We had a look through and emailed Gregg at res@reggae-tours.com to agree the changes we would like to make to the basic tours. We were able to changed the times to suite us, we also changed some of the itinerary and chose our days. We had already booked a return transfer with them and paid a small deposit for that. We will be paying for the tours by cc when we arrive, but we could pay for each tour by cash when picked up if preferred. We also negotiated a lower price. There are four of us so we are very pleased with what we are paying.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
5 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Thomsons tours from Lady Hamilton

Arh, thank u so much. I will hv a look on their website and see what we would like to do. We r off 20 weeks today n can't wait :-)

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
287 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Thomsons tours from Lady Hamilton

You're welcome. We are off next week, I will post a review when we get back.