We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Palladium Jamaica VS Lady Hamilton

Which Lucea hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
174 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Palladium Jamaica VS Lady Hamilton

Can someone please explain the difference between these resorts?

There is a £12 difference each in price. Which one do people prefer? Is one nicer then the other.

L x

Medford, New York
Level Contributor
1,009 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Palladium Jamaica VS Lady Hamilton

Essentially they are the same resort. The Lady Hamilton side is closer to the adult only beach and pool and also closer to sunset beach which is where the water activities are located and its also closer to the spa.

The rooms are identical except for the villa suites which have stunning ocean views and are adult only. These are the rooms I stayed in twice and cost a bit more but worth it in my opinion as they are a bit more quiet and secluded.

United States
Level Contributor
11,093 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Palladium Jamaica VS Lady Hamilton

There is only one Grand Palladium hotel in Jamaica. The difference between "Jamaica" and "Lady Hamilton" is the location of the room and the color of the paint on the walls of the room.

London
Level Contributor
174 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand Palladium Jamaica VS Lady Hamilton

Thank you very much. I shall choose the cheaper one then :)

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
19,497 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Grand Palladium Jamaica VS Lady Hamilton

This satellite image should help.

wikimapia.org/…b

Townsend, MA
Destination Expert
for Curacao
Level Contributor
1,871 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Grand Palladium Jamaica VS Lady Hamilton

There are some truly awful potential room locations on both sides, but moreso on the Jamaica side. Be sure to look at the resort map and send in your request no more than a week in advance. Several buildings are on the roadway side with no view at all other than the wall while others are in the center of the resort roadway. I would be livid if I paid over $3000 for ten days in some of those rooms.

Be prepared for a lot of walking.

We just came back and enjoyed our stay, but would not return - their snorkeling is poor.

palladiumaddict.net is a good resource for questions also - there is a live video feed, a Monday chat, and good resort maps.

6. Re: Grand Palladium Jamaica VS Lady Hamilton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 December 2014, 05:17