We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

GP Jamaica reviews

Saint Charles...
Level Contributor
174 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
GP Jamaica reviews

I wasn't worried before, but we leave in 5 days and reviews have become mostly negative and management response has been absent for quite a while. I have been reading reviews since we booked in March and there seems to be a downward spiral. Anyone else notice? Concerned?

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
141 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: GP Jamaica reviews

I have spoken to Thomson who assure me they wouldn't send guests anywhere they themselves wouldn't stay. I had looked at changing hotel but was told at his stage it would be a cancellation and rebooking a new holiday, we fly in 3 weeks (only booked in April!) . I'm worried about the smell and the roaches. But am trying to be optimistic that we will not be affected!

Glen Mills, PA
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
5,622 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: GP Jamaica reviews

I wish you the best. This has been going on for several years, and will only get worse.

13. Re: GP Jamaica reviews

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2015, 05:16