We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Afford river cruise

Port d'Alcudia...
4 posts
Save Topic
Afford river cruise

Me and my girlfriend are planing a trip in November and I would love to see the rainforest wildlife and meet some remote tribes.

We don't need or can afford the luxury cruises, but something desent would be nice.

Any recommendations would be greatly apriciated. /Nic

1. Re: Afford river cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2016, 17:15
Lima, Peru
Level Contributor
222 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Afford river cruise

Hello Nic A,

Which country were you planning to visit? There are budget options in Brazil, Peru and Ecuador.

Rainforest Cruises

Mentioned in this post
Brazil
Brazil
South America
Peru
Peru
South America
Ecuador
Ecuador
South America
Port d'Alcudia...
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Afford river cruise

To see the river is the main reason to go down there but I guess we will go somewhere in Brazil as well on our trip that will also include Cuba, Jamaica, new York, and one chill all inclusive in Caribbian somewhere.

Mentioned in this post
Brazil
Brazil
South America
Jamaica
Jamaica
Caribbean
York
York
North Yorkshire, UK
Lima, Peru
Level Contributor
222 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Afford river cruise

Hi Nic,

Yes, Brazil has some nice options. The Awape or Jacare-Asu are nice ships with 4-10 day itineraries. If you can make it all the way to Santarem (where the Tapajos and Amazon rivers meet) there is the Amazon Dream. It is offering discounted prices for bookings in November right now. The area is quite beautiful, known as the Caribbean of the Amazon!

Rainforest Cruises

Mentioned in this post
Brazil
Brazil
South America
Caribbean
Caribbean
North America
5. Re: Afford river cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2014, 07:18