We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

getting in touch with Tundrea Kilpisjarvi

Which Kilpisjarvi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Italy
Level Contributor
583 posts
Save Topic
getting in touch with Tundrea Kilpisjarvi

I cannot get in touch with Tundrea Kilpisjarivi holiday resort. They don't reply to emails, the communication form on their website allows only 100 caracters and the only number they provide is mobile which is expensive to call from abroad.

I see many positive reviews about them on this forum and nobody seems to mention the communication problem ... Any solution?

5 replies to this topic
Finland
Level Contributor
894 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: getting in touch with Tundrea Kilpisjarvi

If they do not reply to your messages, maybe that already says something...?

If you call from Italy as your profile suggests, the phone call within the EU should cost 29 c/min + your VAT.

Italy
Level Contributor
583 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: getting in touch with Tundrea Kilpisjarvi

I don't know what it means. I have found people from Scandinavia very reluctant in answering emails, 4 days is normal waiting time... Obviously they have better things to do.

Tundrea seems to be a big holiday resort in the area, so just wonder if other customers ever managed to connect to them by email.

I'd rather not call them.

Finland
Level Contributor
894 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: getting in touch with Tundrea Kilpisjarvi

They seem to have been active in facebook today. Maybe try that way? I can also recommend them but I would also expect a prompt response like you do.

1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: getting in touch with Tundrea Kilpisjarvi

Dear 6688ib,

I am sorry to hear that your email hasn't been answered. I check through our mail system even spam folders and it seems we have no record of your email. Could we some how contact you? Or would you like to retry at info@tundrea.com?

Looking forward to hear from you,

With Best regards

Tundrea

Italy
Level Contributor
583 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: getting in touch with Tundrea Kilpisjarvi

Very much surprised to get a reply from tundrea here.

Since so many my attempts have already failed I would ask you to contact me. I really need to make cottage reservation as soon as possible. Thank you

mercur@hotmail.com

Reply to: getting in touch with Tundrea Kilpisjarvi
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kilpisjarvi