We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel safety in sarigerme, turkey

5 posts
Save Topic
Travel safety in sarigerme, turkey

Hi I'm taking my family to sarigerme holiday village, turkey this coming thurs..but I have growing concerns as I've just been made fully aware of the situation between Syria and turkey..although I have checked the Travel advisor on gov.uk which states certain areas, especially near the Syrian border should be avoided, I'm still quite worried that there could be trouble where or near to where we are staying as the website Also states some resorts have been targeted. How safe is it really on that side of turkey as I have two young children and wouldn't want to put them in any dangerous situations for the sake of abit of sun.

Stevenage, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel safety in sarigerme, turkey

Its completley safe... the situation is in Syria is a million miles away. You wont even hear about it. Go and enjoy yourself.

5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel safety in sarigerme, turkey

That's good to hear thanks ! :)

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,765 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel safety in sarigerme, turkey

Sarigerme is a tiny resort, hundreds of miles from the Syrian border, it would take you a whole day to get there by bus. There is no reason why there could be any trouble. they have probably not even heard of it in Syria so there is no way they would target somewhere so insignificant.

I have 2 children and I would go tomorrow with no hesitation. Don't worry !!!

5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel safety in sarigerme, turkey

Ok great my mind is slowly easing :-)

5. Re: Travel safety in sarigerme, turkey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2013, 13:12
Middlesbrough...
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Travel safety in sarigerme, turkey

I'm going soon how was your hoilday

Middlesbrough...
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Travel safety in sarigerme, turkey

I'm going soon how was your hoilday

3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Travel safety in sarigerme, turkey

I am goin to dalaman on 16th October 2014 with my partner and 3 children. Is it safe to go.

Thanks

Rob (inverness scotland)

3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Travel safety in sarigerme, turkey

I am goin to dalaman on 16th October 2014 with my partner and 3 children. Is it safe to go.

Thanks

Rob (inverness scotland)

3 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Travel safety in sarigerme, turkey

Thanks

Rob (inverness scotland)

Get answers to your questions about Dalaman