We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestions for 6 nights in Mugla province

Which Dalaman hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Karachi, Pakistan
Level Contributor
333 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Suggestions for 6 nights in Mugla province

Hi

We a family of 3 person would be arriving from Capadoccia to Dalaman or Antalya airport on June 12, 2014. We have about 6 nights in this region.

I am still confused how to utilize them and where to spend the time.

I would like to take a couple of tours while staying at one place. The tours are like Jeep safari, full day boat trip etc.

Which area do you members suggest me and with a few pros and cons of that area

Another question is that is it worth to come by ROAD from CApadoccia to Mughla province (any sightseeing) or i would be better off taking the $70/- flight per person

Your earliest reply would be highly appreciated

thanks

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
417 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suggestions for 6 nights in Mugla province

If you can hire a car one way from Cappadocia and leave it at Dalaman airport that is what I would do.

The road trip is long but you have enough time to enjoy it especially if you take a couple of days to get to your destination.

Starting from the end Dalyan or Gocek are close to Dalaman airport so good bases for your finish point.

Gocek tends to be more exclusive and Dalyan more for families.

Dalyan is a good place to arrange jeep safari tours and boat trips on the lake or down the reed channels to the sea, You can also be active and walk or bike in the area (the town is quite flat)

Both towns have a lot of different places to eat and enjoy yourselves.

I would travel from Cappadocia to Egirdir (one night) and then on to Antalya but probably stay the night in Cirali near the ruins of Olympos and the burning rocks at Chimera. The next day via Ucagiz perhaps for a boat trip or Kas or Kalkan and on to your destination for the rest of the holiday

2. Re: Suggestions for 6 nights in Mugla province

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 April 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Dalaman