Here is a great list of Tacloban City's tourist spots, attractions and things to do and experience in the city.
TommoEdited: 24 August 2013, 03:16
I read it to see what interesting things there are to do that I don't know about but there weren't any.
I think Tacloban is best used as a base or a jump off point for visiting other locations.
For me, the most interesting thing to after you check out the bridge and the MacArthur shrine is to get a van to Biliran.
- Hot springs
- Cold springs
- Multiple waterfalls
- Volcanos although I have not heard of any volcano trekking
- A cemetery where you can see human skulls and bones
- Bat caves used by the Japanese during the second world war
- Diving and snorkelling, especially from nearby islands such as Maripipi.
- Mini rice terraces and rice paddies where you are likely to see carabao being used.
- yellow sand beaches
Thanks Jim for sharing.