We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer from Dubai Airport to Zighy Bay

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Topic
Transfer from Dubai Airport to Zighy Bay

We are due to arrive at Dubai airport and travel to Six Senses, Zighy Bay and are currently being quoted $388 one way by the resort for transfers. Does anyone know if this is right, are there any alternatives recommended from previous travellers??

4 replies to this topic
Folkestone, United...
Destination Expert
for Southern Ari Atoll, Maldives
Level Contributor
2,853 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer from Dubai Airport to Zighy Bay

Hi Wizzman

When we went with Destinology the transfer was included in the price but it is a long way. We were taken by an ordinary taxi to the Zighy gates at the bottom of the mountain and picked from there in a resort 4x4 to take us over the mountain and down into the resort. It's awesome. However Zighy as someone else said do charge like a raging bull so I would suspect you could get better than they quote but it would be a lot of hassle to arrange. Try getting a quote for the whole deal from Destinology

Regards

Doug

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer from Dubai Airport to Zighy Bay

Hi Wizzman

Just been to Zighy Bay myself this weekend and transferred from Dubai also. We used a Dubai-based car hire firm. http://www.dubai-airport-cars.com/

It should work out at around £100 each way.

Seattle
Level Contributor
1 post
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfer from Dubai Airport to Zighy Bay

I'm curious about what you arranged to get to the resort. We are going this week, and would prefer to find a cheaper option.

Thanks, Anita

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
4,012 posts
210 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfer from Dubai Airport to Zighy Bay

Given that it takes about 3 hours from Dubai on fast roads that price that DanBeaumont got is actually reasonable. ILME

Reply to: Transfer from Dubai Airport to Zighy Bay
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Zighy Bay