We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Halloween

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
58 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Halloween

Has anyone been to Borgo a Mozzano for their Halloween festival? I'm going to be near Florence and was thinking about heading over there to check it out. Sounds like a great time based off what I've read but there's very little information out there to go by. I've already been to the website and saw a couple youtube videos.

Please share your experiences.

Ponte della Maddalena (detto Ponte del Diavolo)
Bridges, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Garfagnana Rafting
Water Sports, Kayaking & Canoeing, River Rafting & Tubing
Pieve di Santa Maria a Diecimo
Architectural Buildings, Sacred & Religious Sites, Monuments & Statues, Points of Interest & Landmarks, Churches & Cathedrals
Borgo Castello
Castles, Historic Sites
5 replies to this topic
Fairfax, Virginia
Level Contributor
1 post
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Halloween

Natalia, We'll be there this year too! I was hoping to ge the same answers as you. Guess we'll both find out in person!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
58 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Halloween

I'm starting to think that the lack of responses may be a good thing, no tourists ;)

Italy
Level Contributor
6,098 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Halloween

Have you tried to google it? There are lots of info.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
58 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Halloween

Yes, I've done searches and found enough info to warrant a visit. I was just hoping to get some insider perspective. No big deal. Thanks for chiming in.

chicago
Level Contributor
1 post
104 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Halloween

I know this is an old post But we went in 2017 and Oh My glad we did. I have never seen a festival like this. Granted it was cold when we went but it was so worth it. We took out 9 yr old and it as very family friendly and nothing in the states compares to it. SO if you get the chance to attend . Do it.

Reply to: Halloween
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Borgo a Mozzano
More Borgo a Mozzano Topics