We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cleos Agonda

brighton
12 posts
Save Topic
Cleos Agonda

hi there, we are thinking of booking cleos at agonda beach , does anyone know where it is located on the beach and what its next to, many thanks

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cleos Agonda

Hi dizzybeck they are not actually located on the beach but set back near the village.

Manchester UK
Level Contributor
429 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cleos Agonda

http://www.cleosatagonda.com/index.html

Cleo is down to the south side of the village on the back road which runs down parallel to the beach. Turn left at the school and pass Dersey's, it's a little bit further on. It's not on the beach but only a few minutes walk.

The chalets are set in nice green gardens and look quite upmarket for Agonda. We had a look in one of them; it had a television and air con. They seemed very quiet.

Why have you chosen Cleos? Just thinking the batch of April reviews on Tripadvisor look a little suspect...

brighton
12 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Cleos Agonda

Hi there, thanks for your reply, it s myself husband and 15 month daughter going to agonda for a wedding .... want to make sure we are in something thats a bit more solid then then a standard hut,... i thought dunhill looks nice too.. why do think looks suspect? can they be made up on here? thanks for your help feel free to recomend ;0)

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
169 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Cleos Agonda

I would try fatimas or derseys for solid rooms.

Manchester UK
Level Contributor
429 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cleos Agonda

Hi Dizzy!

Cleos looked nice and they were really friendly there, although I think the rooms were quite pricey.

Re the reviews, it's always a bit strange when a crop of new glowing reviews turns up, especially when all the posters are first timers who never post again (sometimes with unusual english phrases!), but I may be being unfair.

The Dunhill gets consistently good reports, probably a similar price to Cleos. Not so sure about Derseys these days.

We met a lovely swedish family who ended up in a family hut at Bio Veda. It's right on the beach and the huts looked a bit more upmarket and spacious. I think it would be lovely for you if you're willing to consider a hut.

Take a look at this website for ideas and I'm sure you'll get lots of feedback on here if you have any questions...

http://www.goabeachhuts.com/

Edited: 13 August 2011, 12:42
LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cleos Agonda

We also stayed at Bio Veda, they are great solidly constructed huts (more like log cabins in fact) and if you're into it they do yoga and masages there. Its a very friendly family that run it. They don't have a bar or restaurant but it's only a few yards away from Arabian Nights who do some of the best food on the beach.

brighton
12 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Cleos Agonda

That's so helpful thanks , think we going to go for a hut at bio :0)

brighton
12 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Cleos Agonda

Thanks for all the advise, we are booked into bio veda, Thanks so much wouldnt of found it without you ! very excited with our choice and they are proving a cot for us :)

Manchester UK
Level Contributor
429 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cleos Agonda

That's great! Sure you will enjoy it there. Your daughter will love playing on the beach...bit sandier than Brighton's!

Paris...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Cleos Agonda

Cleo's Agonda is a great place with friendly service and great rooms. Also the location is perfect, right next to beach with resto's in less than a minute walk and quality food. I recommend if your in the area, check out Cleos Agonda.

Get answers to your questions about Agonda
Recent Conversations