We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hut Choice Help

London, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Hut Choice Help

Hi, I'm visiting Agonda beach with 3 friends beginning of December. Having looked through the reviews and and forum the 3 huts that I've narrowed it down to are Monsoon, Hangout Agonda and Dunhill. All seem to be good so I wonder if anyone has any views on the choices. Many thanks.

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hut Choice Help

All decent reviews and I've not stayed at any of them but for the food alone Dunhill would tick my box.

Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
11,716 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hut Choice Help

I've only stayed at Madhu and that was quite a few years ago. Had a lovely lunch at Dunhill when we were in Agonda for the day in February and agree with St Alex about the food.

London, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hut Choice Help

Thanks for the comments. Was in Goa 3 years ago and stayed at Home on Patnem beach. Can't wait to go back. Cheers.

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
6,379 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hut Choice Help

Not stayed in the Huts at Dunhill but the restaurant is really good. Don't order too much though, massive portions.

Darlington, United...
Level Contributor
2,289 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hut Choice Help

Did you consider white sands?

London, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hut Choice Help

I didn't but now you mention it...

North Myrtle Beach...
Level Contributor
38 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hut Choice Help

Hello leaving for Goa tomorrow from Ahmednagar and was wondering is anything open in Agonda during this time?

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hut Choice Help

I doubt it very much.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
169 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Hut Choice Help

Hi Check out http://Agonda.biz and see the photos yourself of the real huts.

10. Re: Hut Choice Help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 November 2012, 22:29
Get answers to your questions about Agonda
Recent Conversations